It doesn’t happen often that novel manufacturing technology gets adopted in Semicon industry. Solmates is about to do just that, and this is your opportunity to be part of this exciting adventure.
Do you want to have a big impact in a company? Solmates offers you a rare chance to join a vibrant company (~50 employees) going through an exciting growth phase. We maintain a diverse open company culture, stimulate personal development and encourage everyone to contribute to our mission.
You are rthe creative liaison between Solmates head-office and the Customer, enabling Solmates Pulsed Layer Deposition (PLD) technology integration and qualification into future technology nodes. In this pivotal role, the ideal candidate collaborates closely with the customer to establish much wanted combination of consistent quality, high equipment uptime and user-friendly operation. Therefore, you’ve broad technical skills (process, hardware, software), excellent communication skills, hands-on mentality, drive and flexibility.
- Assist customer executing Device Integration, develop the best performing devices in the world
- 1st line repair in case of equipment issues, quickly resolve with Customer Service dpt
- Run many hundreds of wafers, gathering statistics over on critical process parameters
- Perform periodic maintenance and establish robust 24/7 compatible procedures
- Gathering of RAM tracking data and subsequently implement improvement items
- Work with Solmates software dpt to establish Operator friendly user and host interface
We prefer a candidate with relevant Engineering knowledge and multiple years of Semicon manufacturing experience, ready for more responsibility and the adventure of implementing novel technology. It requires out of the box thinking -based on accurate data collection-as well as thorough problem analysis and team skills to align proposals with Solmates HQ and the Customer.
Does all this get you excited? Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.